Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Are all Beaulieu 6008 PRO cameras crystal?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Vespasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Are all the PRO models crystal no matter what or do you have to buy something extra or get it modified? Were some crystal synced at 24fps and some at 25fps, or do they all do both. I was looking at ebayUK and they have several going off every day, for about $600 to $1000 usd. Does anyone know if this camera is quiet? As quiet as the Nizo 6080?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have to buy an extra synch module. I think it just plugs in with no modifications needed.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called a friend that has a 6008Pro. It is crystal and no need for a module. The other thing is he is selling it........

    Are you interested?? He wants 800USD.

    Good Luck

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Vespasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had the money thank you for calling him and asking him Nigel. I don't have the money right now but soon. So tell him maybe in about six weeks. Could you ask him if the camera is loud?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •